Looking for the highest quality Kanban training in Switzerland led by an experienced trainer? Then you have come to the right place.
Since 2011 I have helped more than 10 teams/departments adopt Kanban and trained more than 100 people. Therefore Kanban training is based on real experience in a variety of settings. I am an accredited Trainer of the LeanKanban University (LKU). In the following section you will find the most popular Kanban training and workshops. Please contact me should you not find what you are looking for:
In this 2 day Training you’ll experience principles and practices that are the foundation of the kanban method.
together, we will experience practical and theoretical perspectives of: visualization of knowledge work, limiting WiP, push vs. pull systems, flow of work and continuous improvement. by the end of day 2, you’ll have mastered one of the most effective methods of change – Evolutionary Change Management that you can apply from the start of the next day.
- practices and principles of the kanban method
- techniques to visualize creative work
- usage and understanding the value of WiP-Limits
- differences between pull- and push systems
- designing concrete kanban systems
- finding bottlenecks
- using diverse kinds of feedback in your company
- practical examples of the kanban method at work
- different classes of service and how to treat them
- loads of tips & tricks to successfully start with kanban
This training is especially liked by managers, project leads, decision makers and all people that want to optimize their organization in a systemic way. the training also brings new insights to people that have implemented kanban before, and don’t know if their kanban system is still state of the art.
Languages: English or German
if you want to book this training – or if you have any questions – don’t hesitate to contact me!